Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh why do you do this to me.

Blogger, you have done it again, you have once again taken something so easy into something so complicated and not fun anymore.
This is why i left you blogger. This is why tumblr, is my friend now.
Don't be mad, don't fret.
I will continue to visit, it may not be from will
Yet as long as we are together, enjoy the time
Blogger,
Enjoy the time that i am on here using you for my blogging needs.
For when the semester ends
I don't know if i am to come back to you
If you changed a little then maybe
Just maybe i will come back
But you have refused to change in the last 4 years i have known you.
Oh blogger, if only you changed,
Oh Tumblr, my friend see you soon again
Sorry for the change, something we all do.
We will always have the memories together.
Like the time we spread the word of our blog
The videos we showed, the music we played
The words we told people, that shall stay
Oh blogger, if only you could change
Then maybe, just maybe i will love to visit again

-your blogging friend
Juan "The Nightmare" Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment