Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Paycheck

So i finally am done with the paycheck week so, that means when it comes to saturday it will be in my hands, and ready to be deposited in by sunday. I super stoked, like i could either get a new PC computer which i use at home, or i could wait and get a new mac laptop but the only problem is i want a desktop, so i don't abuse my laptop already, and if i am going to get a mac, i don't have enough yet and it's going to be another 2 months till i have enough, i love macs and they are simple to use but like really so expensive for me right now.
Plus once the new model comes out, i will feel really sad because the price of the newer model will be bigger, ahhh.

I think i will get a PC cause then if i get a mac and a newer model comes out then i will feel so stupid with my older model mac.

AHH!!!!! LORD I PRAY TO YOU!!!

Let it be your will, even though it's not important that is for sure.
Anyways, in this week i will consider both sides of this hot debate in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment