Friday, September 25, 2009

Tiredness....

Today has been like my every day week plan, this is how my days are on fridays
-7:00 am Wake up by alarm but snooze button is my friend

-7:26 am. Aaron comes and wake me up, and we walk to school after getting ready or taking a shower

-8a.m.-12 pm Waiting for lunch

-12-2: in art class having fun with doodles and painting

-2-3p.m.: in American Democracy learning about politics wooo!!!!

-3 p.m.-5 relax maybe do some homework before work, or eat and start walking early.

-5-11p.m. start closing down for work

-11:30 p.m. start skating home or walking or get a ride from my co worker.

-11:45 p.m. home and relax and check my facebook and email and anything else i use.

-12:00 a.m play some games if desired to, or work on some project i been putting aside for awhile

-1:00 a.m. usually watch rob dyrek's fantasy factory and then go to sleep

So i am looking to doing the rest of my plans tonight and then tomorrow is saturday and i might go to fry's electronics in the morning and get some firewire to usb adapter thing i am looking for and then just relax in Oxnard and Ventura the rest of the day. Fun stuff.
So Thank God for Weekends and Weekend plans and maybe even just a little bit of like just about everything.
\(^-^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment